A Club You Want to be a Part Of!
Refer to Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/asutrailcrew for Club Info about Trailwork and Social events throughout the Year. You don't need to have a Facebook account to review the page.
Check out the Google calendar for many of our Trailwork dates.
Places we do trailwork at include the Appalachian Trail (AT), Grandfather Mountain and Elk Knob State Parks, the Mountains to Sea Trail (MST), Cove Creek School, and Howard's Knob. No experience necessary - we show you how to use our tools. We always welcome participation whether you become a paying dues member or not. If looking to get some exercise and have fun while doing it, then Trail Crew is the Club for you.
Check this out!
TRAIL CREW GEAR SWAP!!!
- What? The bi- annual Trail Crew Gear Swap and Sale
- WHEN? March 20th- 10am-2pm
- WHERE? Sanford Mall- the grassy area outside of the student union
- WHAT DO I DO? Bring your outdoor gear that you have and either swap it out with someone else or sell it for $$$CASH$$$ AND Get some awesome outdoor gear from Footsloggers, ReGear, Rock Dimensions and other people from the area for CHEAP!!!
- Why? 15% of the proceeds go to Trail Crew & Because you can buy and sell outdoor gear
- How? Come out to Sanford Mall on the 20th and start buying/selling gear (Bring anything, such as Chacos, Five fingers, and any type of outdoor gear and clothing items)!
Come to buy/swap, come to sell/trade, or simply come to support the Trail Crew.